Website Maintenance Agreement
What is web maintenance?
The more often content is updated and added, the more often it will be visited and noted to others. Good regular maintenance will also keep visitors coming back. Keep your website attractive, current, and always aim to attract new visitors to it. Maintenance can consist of minor text changes or additions to graphics, photographs or new page content, etc.
What is included in this agreement:
• Graphics & photograph updates – adding, editing and sizing of any pictures / animations to the existing website which does not fall under the scope of the layout or actual design of existing website.
• Website Content Updates – adding, editing and/or removing any text or copy on the existing site including any articles, reports, contact information and product or service description.
• Script / Program Updates – adding, editing, removing and installing any scripts, programs or software to the existing website can be done under the scope of this contract provided it does not change the overall design or look of the site more than 30%. If this will change the existing website more than 30% then it would fall under the scope of a New or Redesign Contract.
• Services We Offer
– We monitor your web site intermittently and upon your request.
– We check for and fix any broken links.
– We check for poor images and replace as required.
– We update your sitemap.
– We will test all e-mail accounts (requires you to confirm receipt).
– We will remain in-touch with your server(s) and inform you if any server changes are important to your account.
– We will make minor changes to sentence or paragraph wording (this does not include removing nearly all the text from a page and replacing it with new text).
– Any additional text / alterations or images required or requested will be charged at an hourly rate. Minimum time charge is one hour.
What is NOT included in the agreement:
• Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development
• Website Marketing – the scope of this contract does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags, Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords or Page Descriptions. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization and require a different contract.
• CMS design (content management systems) or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
iStudios shall provide the client with minor updates to the web site for the period of the contract. After that time a new agreement must be drawn up. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page.
During the duration of this contract, the client agrees that the iStudios will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than the iStudios makes changes to the web site any errors that are created, that must be repaired will be charged for at an hourly rate specified in the contract.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
iStudios will respond to all maintenance requests from “The Client” within 24 hours on weekdays, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 2:00pm may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
iStudios will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that iStudios has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, the client will be notified via email or telephone the reasons for any changes.
Any revisions, additions or redesign the client requests iStudios to perform that are not specified in the agreement shall be considered “additional” and will require separate agreement and payment. iStudios shall advise the client on any requested work that falls within these bounds